Learn more about for whom the Professional Certificate in Coaching is the right programme:
The Professional Certificate in Coaching
This is a very well run, demanding and rewarding programme. The discussions and reflections on executive coaching with participants from many other industries and the practices of different coaching techniques have had a deep impact on my perspective on my client work as management consultant.
Imeyen Ebong, Partner, Bain & Company, Munich
About the programme
For people interested in using the coaching approach to develop themselves and others
The drive for greater professionalism and quality in coaching is the result of coaching becoming a significant part of learning and development for individuals as well as for organisations. This programme will appeal to anyone who wishes to develop their personal coaching skills, either from within their organisation or as an external provider.
Next start: 29 November 2017
What to expect
Benefits to the individual
- The opportunity to experiment with, and practise, different techniques and styles
- Ongoing feedback to build your confidence and competence in coaching
- A wide range of methodologies giving the skills needed for different coaching situations and requirements
- An external quality assurance statement of coaching training from an international, leading business school.
Benefits for the organisation
- Equips managers to coach in diverse management development situations
- Can be tailored to an organisation’s own coaching culture with its business drivers, values and strategies embedded in the programme delivery.
Workshop 1 – Self-belief as a coach
This workshop explores your personal skills and attributes, your beliefs and values around coaching. A basic framework for coaching is introduced.
Workshop 2 – Tools and techniques
This workshop enables you to try out different tools and techniques and understand the underpinning psychological concepts. Carry out first external client session.
Workshop 3 – Integration
Tutor-observed coaching sessions offer feedback to include in your portfolio for assessment purposes, together with a second external client session.
Duration and composition
The programme typically takes 9 months and comprises 6 days of workshops and a subsequent practice period. A 5,000 word document reflecting on your development as a coach is the basis for the awarding of the Henley Professional Certificate in Coaching.
Next programme in Munich
Is planned for the Spring of 2019. Please contact us for further details.
EUR 4.950 + VAT